Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Starting Out Revisited

I thought it might be a little easier for some of you if I put all of the links to my starting out posts in one spot. I have been slacking lately, but I will add some more stuff. I will try to explain Walgreens and rolling next. It's a little too late tonight to tackle Walgreens..lol These are just a few things. Remember it may seem overwhelming at first, but after awhile it will be like second nature. Don't get discouraged. When I first started out my out of pocket expense was not as low as it is now. Once you get a stockpile you will start spending less, because you won't need as much. Remember any savings is good savings! If you have ANY questions don't be afraid to leave a comment or email me...morefree4me@yahoo.com.

Coupon Starting Out

Couponing Tips


Abbreviations

Newspaper Inserts

Catalina coupons

Coupon Examples

Walgreen Coupon Examples

Filing Method Example

Coupon differences in newspapers

Where to get coupons

My Binders

2 comments: