Saturday, July 24, 2010

Filing Method example





Alright I just wanted to show a picture of what I meant for the filing method I described in a previous post. This is a very simple method for people that don't have a lot of time or just want to get the posted deals. All you do is write the date and type of insert on a manila folder (or whatever you want) and file it away. Now you can wait until you see a deal posted on a website or you can use a coupon database such as coupontom.com to find out what insert a coupon you need is in.

As you can see from my example that is the Smart Source from May 9 2010. So if I was on a site and I saw a coupon from 5/9 SS I would know to pull out that folder and cut the coupon out. I included a picture of the actual insert side. I know you can't read it, but the date is on there in real tiny writing if you ever find one you didn't file.

I hope the pictures help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment