Saturday, July 24, 2010

Newspaper Insert Examples




Alright I know some people are visual learners (myself included) so since I can't just come over to your house and show you things I decided to take some pictures of the things I have all over..lol..so that way when I talk about them you will know what I mean. This post is for the newspaper inserts. As I mentioned before there are four different kinds of inserts you can receive in your newspapers. Smart Source (SS), Red Plum (RP), Proctor & Gamble (P&G) and General Mills (GM). The Smart Source and the Red Plum are the most common ones. For instance this weekend you should have one of each (RP &SS) in your Sunday paper.

So with the picture above left to right top to bottom you have the P&G insert then the General Mills then Red Plum and last Smart source.

I hope that helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment