Saturday, July 31, 2010

8/1 Coupon Inserts

What an awesome weekend for some of you that are just starting out!! This weekends paper will have FOUR inserts in it!! 1 Smart Source, 2 Red Plum and a P&G!! It is also awesome for those of us that aren't just starting, but still..lol So be sure that you are buying your newspaper(s) this weekend! There are already some great coupons in the paper this weekend! Be sure to try and find the cheapest place to buy your papers!

For me this weekend the papers are well worth it. I spent a total of .98 for 5 papers (local) so far and I already saved $20 with those five papers. I am telling you it is WELL worth the investment.

The .50 Crest coupons are in this weekend's P&G also, so that means for those of us with a Kroger more free toothpaste...There's another $1 savings per paper. I'm telling you guys you will save SO MUCH MONEY!!!

Have fun everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment