Thursday, July 22, 2010

Coupon Abbreviations & Terms

Alright a lot of couponing sites use abbreviations. I am going to try to remember them so it won't just look like gibberish..lol These are a few I use. Every site you go to should have a more extensive list if you need it.

q=coupon
cat=catalina (coupon that prints out from the machine by the register)
SS=Smart Source
RP=Red Plum
GM=General Mills
RR=Register Reward
B1G1 or BOGO= Buy one get one
FAR=Free After Rebate
MIR=Mail In Rebate
OOP=Out Of Pocket
WYB=When You Buy
YMMV=Your Mileage May Vary (it worked for me, but it may not work everywhere)
TMF=Try Me Free
Peelie= those coupons on products like a sticker
Blinkie=the coupons that come out of the little machines at the grocery store with the blinking red light
Tearpad=the coupons you find around stores, grocery stores etc that are on pads where you can just rip the coupons off.
ECB=Extra Care Bucks

If you think of anymore leave a comment. It's late and I'm tired..lol. If I put anything you don't understand be sure to ask!! You can always email me!

1 comment:

  1. What does flips mean? I've seen several postings using the term and can't seem to figure it out. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete