Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kroger & Inserts

Well I definitely messed up this time. I waited until the last day of the 50% off sale at Kroger. They were out of pretty much everything. The main thing I wanted was the Nature Valley Nut Clusters. I LOVE those and they are usually way too expensive. Well they were completely out. They were also out of the Chex Mix bars which are so yummy! Next time they have one I'm going the FIRST day...don't let me forget!! :)

Good news is there were 3 inserts in my newspaper today so I hope everyone else got them too!! One of them was just the General Mills, but I think that is the one the other blog was referring to as the second Smart Source. Of course it had $1 Nature Valley Nut Cluster coupons that I cut out and headed over to Kroger with...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment