Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kroger Trip 8/16




This isn't really that great of a trip. I just wanted to show you how a Catalina deal works. Also how you sometimes have to improvise at the store. Right now Kroger has a catalina deal running when you buy $25 worth of Energizer products you get a $5 catalina. Now when I hear Energizer all I think is batteries. Well turns out there are a lot of products. Including Schick. I will list the participating products at the bottom. Well the 3 blade Schick Hydro razors are $5.12 at my store. The 8/8 SS had a coupon for $5 off Schick Hydro razors. So even without the catalina .12 is a pretty good price for a razor! Now when I went there were only 4 of the 3 blade razors left and the 5 blade is $6.22, but still after the coupons and catalina it's a great deal!

Here's what I got:

2 Kroger brand 2 L's .68 ea

2 Kroger eggs .88 ea

4 Schick Hydro 3 blade $5.12 ea - (4) $5 q's = .12 ea

1 Schick Hydro 5 blade $6.22 ea - $5q = $1.22

-$3.50 cat and $2 cat from previous orders

Total: $1.44 ($2.12 is tax) so I paid less than tax!! woot woot 101% savings

AND I got a $5 catalina to use on another order!!

So the good thing with catalinas is they are a great thing to use on the products you don't usually get coupons for! Now if you have enough coupons you could turn around and buy more razors with other products and use that $5 cat and still get another one! I ordered coupons from Ebay so hopefully my store gets more in stock!!

Here are the other items included in the catalina...remember the $25 you need to spend is BEFORE coupons!!!

Energizer Products (not just batteries! see list below)
Between 8/8/10 - 9/30/10

Buy $25 worth, get $5.00 back

Participating Energizer Products include:
Schick - all Schick products
Energizers - all Max Batteries
Playtex - all gentle glide and sport Tampons
All Infant products......(huh?)
All Banana Boat products
All Wet Ones products
All Hawaiian Tropic products
All Edge/Skintimate products

(Thanks A Full Cup)




No comments:

Post a Comment