Sunday, April 25, 2010

Walgreens Scenarios

I just wanted to share another thing I use on A Full Cup. I'm sitting here putting my deals together for the week and I figure when I use one of my ways I should share it in case you don't know about them! One of my favorite ways to get ideas for the week for Walgreens is Sleepy's rolling scenario's. She is SO awesome! She puts exactly what product to buy, what coupons to use, what register rewards to use, and what fillers to use. She will then let you know how much your out of pocket expense will be and what register rewards you will get back. This is SO helpful! Even if you don't have any register rewards to start with or all of the coupons for the deals she posts you can see what ones you do have and figure out some scenarios that work for you! Then once you get a couple register rewards you can see how to keep rolling them. Hope this helps! I'm off to do my deals..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment