Friday, April 16, 2010

More Swagbucks

Ok I'm reading a little more about Swagbucks. You can get double swagbucks for buying things you would normally buy through their site! How awesome is that! There's so much double dipping to be done there! If you can find a great deal online and it is one of their participating retailers you get your great deal plus double swagbucks! It even has Wal-Mart! I wish I would have known about this when I bought a bunch of stuff from Wal-Mart online a few months ago! I know a lot of people cash in their Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards, but I see you can get Paypal money too! That is what I will be doing! 700 Swagbucks = $5 Paypal cash. I know that seems like a lot, but I figure once I start actually searching a lot and doing their offers it won't be bad! And the way I look at it every little bit helps! Do any of you use Swagbucks already? If so let me know what you think about it! If you know of another way to make money online or from home let me know! I need all the help I can get! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment