Monday, April 5, 2010

K-Mart Doubles trip #1


Ok I made two trips to Kmart today. Once with my card and once with hubby's. I've heard thru the grapevine that it isn't 5 coupons a day that will double though. It is 5 per transaction. So you can use 1 card and do as many transactions as you want 5 at a time will double. I haven't tried this yet though. I already mailed out my receipts for the P&G coupon book so some I can't remember the exact price. This transaction I do, but in the next one I can't remember the St. Ives lol.

I got:

2 Gillette Body wash $4 used 2 $2 q's doubled=free

1 Soft Scrub Total Bath Cleaner 2.99 - $1.50 q doubled = free

1 Right Guard Deodorant $2.50 - $1.50 printable = free

1 Pantene Fusions Conditioner (to go with the free Shampoo from Vocal Point ~ I like matchies lol) 4.65 - $2 q doubled = .65

2 Dial Hand Soap $1 - $1 printable = free

5 Mighty Dog dog food .60 ea - $3/5 q = free

Total: 1.75 (1.10 was tax)

Sorry no total savings I don't have the receipt



No comments:

Post a Comment