Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shopping Lists on A Full Cup!

I'm not sure if you guys know this, but there are shopping lists on A Full Cup. I do the Family Dollar one. It is a great tool to use to help you on your shopping trips! What we do is we match up the sales from the current sale paper with ALL coupons available. This includes inserts, printables, tearpads, blinkies and even the actual store coupons available. The list will then show you the price for each item for whatever coupon you have! It is such a great tool to use!

The best thing is there is one for almost any store you can think of! The thing I love is that you can choose the actual items you would want to purchase and then print a shopping list to take with you! While you are there be sure to check out the forums for that store where people will post unadvertised deals, clearance sales, new coupons they found etc. It is such an awesome site!

If you have any questions about using the Shopping Lists just shoot me an email thedubsstuff@yahoo.com or find me on A Full Cup my user name is Morefree4me and I'll help ya out!

No comments:

Post a Comment