Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wal-Mart deals



Alright I am planning on heading to Wal-Mart either today or tomorrow. I have searched a few different websites including Hip2Save, A Full Cup and Passion For Savings to put together some deals I am going to try to get. I decided to try something different and post what my list looks like in case you guys are heading over to Wal-Mart you may want to pick some of these up! I will still post whatever I end up getting, but this way if you guys are going before I do you can see some of the deals I found. You may want to check the sites above for other deals. I only am posting the ones I thought were good deals and the ones I actually have coupons for. I will tell you where the coupons are from and if they are printables I will put the link. :) Hopefully this helps! Keep in mind that all Wal-Marts seem to have different prices and I haven't went yet so these aren't confirmed deals. I was just trying to save you guys the trouble of all the searching! lol

Rayovac Alkaline batteries are around .94 for the small packs
Use the $1 coupon for being a fan on facebook
=FREE!

Schick Disposable Razors the 10 + 2 packs $1.97 ea
Use the $3/1 from 3/21 SS (exp 5/02) or the $2/1 from 4/11 SS (exp 5/23)
=FREE!

Bic Disposable Razors 2pk (in travel section) .97 ea
Use the $2/1 from 3/28 SS (exp 5/09)
=FREE!

Clearasil Deep Cleaning Face scrub (travel section) .97
Use the $1/1 coupon from 3/14 SS (exp 6/06)
=FREE!

Muir Glen Tomato Paste .97 ea
Use the $1 off any printable
=FREE!

Visine AC (.65 oz) $3.34 ea
Use the $3/1 from March All You magazine
=.34

Windex Mult-Surface cleaner (this is YMMV if it is marked down) .99
Use the $1/1 from 3/21 SS (exp 5/16)
=FREE!

Benadryl Itch Relief Sticks $2.28 ea
Use the $5/2 from 4/11 RP (exp 7/31)
=2 FREE

Seapak Shrimp Poppers $2.48
Use the $1/1 from 3/7 RP (exp 5/31)
=.48 ea (YUM!)

Dibs Ice Cream 140 ct $3.00
Use the $1/1 printable
=$2.00

Philadelphia Minis $1.46
Use the .50 from 4/18 SS (exp 5/16) or if you are a Kraft First Taste member use the $1/1
=.96 ea or .46 ea depending on your coupons

There are more on the other sites. Passion For Savings has the most extensive list. There may be more deals that will come out with today's paper also. These are just a few that caught my eye. If you do go to Passion for Savings be sure you pay attention to the expiration dates. There are a lot she has posted that the coupons have expired.

Have fun shopping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment