Friday, April 30, 2010

More Printables



Here are a few printable coupons I was emailed with company newsletters. This will give you an idea of some of the ones you can get just for signing up for newsletters! Please keep in mind I haven't printed all of these so I am putting the amount they say on the page. If you are able to preview them before you print I would do that, because you know how they do that tricky stuff I don't like sometimes! Ex: Say $1 off and it ends up being $1/2 :(

Alright here we go:

Get a $1 off of Jergens Natural Glow when you answer Glow Advisor questions here
Healthy Choice coupons here
$1/2 Healthy Choice Frozen Entrees
.50/1 Healthy Choice Creamery Ice cream

Kibbles 'n Bits Dog Food $1/1 bag here

Save $1 off any Del Monte Fruit Chillers cups or tubes here

Dollar General coupons here
Family Dollar coupons here and here

Betty Crocker coupons here (have to register)

.45/1 Yoplait Greek yogurt here

Sav-A-Lot coupons here

$1 off Garnier Nutrisse here

I haven't printed any of these yet since we got most of them in the inserts, but I know everyone has their own tastes and some of you may use these coupons more than me or may not have them from the newspaper.






No comments:

Post a Comment