Friday, April 23, 2010

Printable coupons



Ok I just had to mention this, because it annoys me SO much! lol If there is a coupon on a manufacturer's site and it says for instance save $2 on Eight O'clock coffee (yes I just printed this lol) that makes me think it is $2 off of 1. Then you print it and it's $2/2. They should say "save $2 off 2" I know I shouldn't complain, but I wouldn't have printed that one since we have insert coupons for $1/1. Ok I will quit complaining lol.

Don't forget to get your printable coupons at coupons.com and redplum.com. The nice thing about these sites is they are always adding new coupons! You can score some really great ones there! If you see one you want be sure to print it right away, because the good ones usually go fast!!

And when you sign up on manufacturer's sites for their newsletters and offers you usually get a lot of printable coupons emailed to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment