Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kroger Trip 4/18




I had to run to Kroger to pick up charcoal, chicken and pop so I grabbed a few deals while I was there. The charcoal and chicken are missing from the picture, hubby grabbed those right away lol. Oh and I just have to mention, when I showed hubby what I got (yes I make him look at everything EVERY time I go shopping lol) he asked if it was gum in those tins...lol...I said um those are tampons, but feel free to chew away...lol...I know eww!!

Here's what I got:

Kingsford Charcoal 9.49

2 Bags Kroger frozen chicken breasts $7.99 ea - $2 off meat wyb kingsford charcoal=6.99 ea

2 Kroger Pop 12 pks 2.49 ea

1 Kroger Fresh selects salad $1.49 (manager special) -.50 q(kroger mag) doubled=.49

2 McCormick Grill Mates Spices $1 ea -.50q(from today's Red Plum) doubled=free

1 Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta $1-$1q=free(there are .75 printables avail too!)

1 Kroger Cole Slaw $2.29

1 Kroger Potato Salad 3lb $4.99 -$1 q (kroger mag)=$3.99

2 Mighty Dog cans -(2) free q's=free

2 Vitamin Water - (2) free q's=free

2 U By Kotex little tins (found by pharmacy) $1 - $1 q=free

Total=$36.47 ($1.25 is tax)

Total Savings=$10.64

Not great but I was buying the charcoal, pop, chicken and the salads anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment