Saturday, May 29, 2010

5/30 Coupons




This weekend is not a good coupon weekend at all! The only insert that will be in tomorrow's paper is a General Mills insert. I got my local paper today and one was in it. I didn't think there were going to be any coupons this weekend. Sometimes on a holiday P&G will sneak an insert in the paper, but not this weekend. I looked on their site and the next one comes out June 6th. I won't be buying any papers tomorrow, because the insert I got says $12 worth of savings...lol The bigger papers may have a few more coupons in the General Mills inserts, but it's not worth it to me. The Parade magazine had a $5 off any Prilosec OTC product also.

Have a great weekend everyone and a safe and happy Memorial Day! Don't forget the 2 day Walgreens sale...Sunday and Monday only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment