Monday, May 24, 2010

Swagbucks

I keep forgetting about mega swagbucks! I'm so mad at myself! I am 40 swagbucks away from getting my first Amazon gift card! Woohoo! I'm excited! I know it's not much, but I literally put in maybe 15 mins a WEEK. If that. So it's definitely worth it to me! Is anyone else a member? I would love to know how well you are doing! If you're not a member you can sign up here. You earn swagbucks by searching the web, doing special offers, watching videos, buying stuff...there are so many different ways! Usually the most I do is maybe once or twice a week I go on the site and search something in the search engine. I do this usually three or four times and I win swagbucks! Mega Swagbucks are on Fridays. They are the best day because you can earn more for everything you do! Good luck!! Don't forget to let us know what you get!

Tonight I earned 11 swagbucks by searching "coupon" lol I just enter random things. I don't ever click on any of the sites that come up. I just keep searching until I get something!

There are so many different things you can get with your swagbucks it doesn't have to be gift cards! Check it out...you're online anyway! lol lol

No comments:

Post a Comment