Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mail Call!!




Woohoo good mail day today! I'm so excited I FINALLY received my Dove Ambassador kit in the mail!

Ok here's what I got today:

Dove Ambassador kit which included 1 Full Size Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner and 5 sample packs with 2 samples of the conditioner and a $1 coupon in each one!

1 coupon for free Kraft Cheesy Explosion Mac & Cheese!

1 coupon for $1/2 Lindsay Olive products (I put this in hubby's name and when it came today he handed me all my stuff and opened the 1 thing with his name only to find a coupon!! rofl rofl)

1 Decor Done Right coupon book. This is that coupon book I always post and tell you guys to get:
Here's all the coupons included:

.25 off any one size Dawn ultra
$1 off any size Dawn Hand Renewal
.50/1 any Cascade Actionpacs
.50/1 any Cascade Complete All-in-one actionpacs
.50/1 any Cascade Rinse Aid
.75/1 any Mr. Clean bath cleaning product
.75/1 any Mr. Clean multi-surfaces spray
.75/1 any Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
$1 off any Febreze Air Effects
$1 off any Febreze Fabric Refresher
$1 off any Febreze candle
$1 off any Febreze Noticeables Starter kit, Dual refill or 2 single refills
$2 off any Febreze Flameless Luminary starter kit
$1 off any Febreze Home Collection Diffuser
$5 off any Swiffer Sweeper Vac starter kit
Buy a Sweeper starter kit, get a free refill
$1 off any Swiffer Dusters starter kit
$1 off any Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture spray
Buy a Swiffer WetJet starter kit, get a free refill

The book also includes some decorating and organizing tips! This is such an awesome book! Look at all the coupons you get! And they don't expire until 10/31/10!!! I love it! You can request it here. Just fill out your information. I usually just pick a channel and a time and do it that way. I don't know why I'm just weird...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment