Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Swagbucks

I just had to share I just got enough Swagbucks for my very first $5 Amazon Gift Card! Woohoo! I haven't claimed it yet though I had to come here and share first. I searched "grumpy" and got 10 swagbucks then I did the special offer for one more and now I have 450 Swagbucks! If you haven't signed up for this you should try it out! I don't recommend installing the tool bar, because I researched it and a lot of people said it messed up their computers. I hardly ever download anything. I will only do the programs I can do without downloading anything. If you aren't a member of Swagbucks yet, go here and check it out!!

I will go to claim the gift card in a bit and then when I receive it I'll let you guys know how long it takes. I think it's just an online one so maybe they just email it to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment