Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mail Call 6/1




Wow what a mail day today! I got a TON of stuff in the mail! I hope you guys got some good stuff too! Post a comment letting us know what you got!!

Here's what I got:

A package from my friend Jackie~Thanks SOOOO much Jackie I really appreciate it!!
She sent me: 17 coupon inserts!!! 10 coupons for the Noxzema razors!! 3 Caramel Latte samples~yummy! That is like Christmas!!!

Purina Rewards card with Horse food coupons ~I put I only have a dog and a cat not sure why I got horse food coupons~luckily I know someone with 2 horses ;) Oh and they said the Purina hat is back ordered...I will be holding my breath in anticipation for that....rofl

$20 Playstation Network Card~I got this with $20 in Register Rewards so free!! yay!

Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash sample from Walmart

Poise Liner Samples with a $2 coupon

OK magazine!

Kroger coupons:
.50/2 Kroger Frozen veggies 12 oz or larger
$1/1 Fresh Selections Salad or carrots
$1/1 Rotisserie Chicken purchase
Free Kroger Carbmaster yogurt wyb 5

Free Coupon for Better Oats Oatmeal

(2) True Lemon, (1) True Orange and (1) True Lime samples with a $1 coupon

Be sure to let us know what you got!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Heather i love sending stuff i will send all the extras to u anything i can't use will come to u. I'm glad u like what i sent u. Have a great day and thanks for sharing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know somebody with horses???? Anyone I know????

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a matter of fact I think you do know the person! lol

    ReplyDelete