Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Walgreens Trip 9/26/10




I have been slacking at Walgreens lately..lol I had a $5 RR expiring, and I have been wanting a Swiffer Wet Jet. This isn't a great trip either, but for me it was. :) Please don't mind the picture I took it on top of my deep freeze back in the stockpile room.

1 Swiffer Wet Jet (on sale) $19.11 - $5 q = $14.11

1 Swiffer Pads 12ct Refill $4.86 - Free refill wyb Wet Jet = free

1 Twilight New Moon board game $3.69 (clearance)
~OK this is in NO way a good filler..lol, but when I saw it I HAD to have it :)

- $5 RR

Total= $14.98 ($2.08 is tax) and I got a $2 RR (not too bad for me, because I considered buying one for almost $20 at Walmart the other day....the BAD day...LOL

Total Savings: $34.57

Stay tuned. This week I will show you how to roll register rewards with that $2 one I got from this transaction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment