Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mail Call




Wow I forgot to check my mail yesterday and when I checked it today the mailbox was stuffed full!! So I thought I would share what I got so you can see that it really does pay off to sign up for those freebies and the tasting sites!

What I got:
South Beach S'mores bar & $1/1 Box of South Beach Bars coupon

Go Red Light & Easy Cookbook

Berres Brothers Coffee Roasters sample~Highlander Grogg Flavor~Caramel, Butterscotch & Hazelnut blend....hmmm definitely sounds um interesting! LOL

All Bran Sample Pack w/ (2) $1/1 Box of All Bran Cereal coupons
~1 Sample of All Bran Wheat Flakes
~1 Sample of All Bran Bran Buds
~1 packet of Marigold seeds!!

1 Reusable shopping bag from Earthgrains

Kraft First Taste sent a coupon for a FREE 4 pack of Philadelphia minis & a coupon for $1/1 Philadelphia minis!

And last but not least some Disney stickers!!!

Woohoo! What a mail day! And I used my new shopping bag for my kroger deals! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment