Sunday, March 21, 2010

Disappointing Jewel Trip 3/20

I went to Jewel on Saturday 3/20 to use up my expiring YourBucks. It was a very disappointing trip. I have to drive almost 45 minutes to get there and they are almost always out of ALL of the items I come up with scenarios for. Just makes you want to scream! And to make matters worse I put off going until Saturday thinking I would go and have all day to hit up Target and Jewel. Well then I woke up to it SNOWING! WHAT!!?? So I almost didn't go, because I didn't know how the roads would be. Soooo at 8:00 at night hubby and I decide to drive there since I had $16 worth that were expiring and I thought I would be able to roll and get a bunch of stuff. Boy was I wrong. Since they were out of EVERYTHING that would be worth buying to get the YourBucks I decided to just spend my $16 and go home. From now on I will just be spending them as I get them it is not worth the drive just to spend them. Anyway. I didn't even take a picture of the stuff I was so mad! I will share my measly trip with you. I did only spend .98 for it though lol. I decided just to buy some stuff we needed/wanted.

I got:

First Trip in:

2 boxes of Fruity Pebbles 1.59 ea = 3.18
-$1/2 q and it gives you $2 yourbucks for buying 2 so just .09 ea box!

Cheetos 2.99

Doritos 1.99

Scotties Tissue 1.00
-$1 q =Free

Coffee Filters 1.99

Oreo Cakesters 2.19
-$1 q=1.19

Jewel Milk 2.38

13.06 (used $13 YB's) paid .06


For my second trip in I bought 7 2 liters of pop at .79 ea..used $5 in YB's and paid .92

Big whoopty doo LOL!! I wish Jewel was closer! I would have went in and out for that .09 cereal!!


No comments:

Post a Comment