Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TRESemme Color Revitalize


Have you ever heard of BzzAgent? If you enjoy trying new products you should definitely check them out! I am a member and they provide you free products and/or coupons to try out new products, submit your reviews and spread the word.

I was just accepted into the TRESemme Color Reitalize campaign. I am actually excited to try this product, because I am planning on coloring my hair and this shampoo and conditioner is suppose to protect your color for up to 40 washes. I have to be honest I have never been a big fan of TRESemme products, but it has been years since I've tried their products so I am hoping that this product will change my view.

When I receive the kit I will dye my hair then and try it out. I will let you guys know what I think. I will even take pictures. :)

Are any of you already BzzAgents? How do you like it? Let us know in the comments! If you have any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment