Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crowdtap

I saw a post about Crowdtap today on Hip2Save. I decided to join. The Old Navy accessory party drew me in. How cool would that be! I would love it! Well I signed up. This is another site that allows you to test products, give reviews, host parties etc. The thing I like about this one is that it has opportunities to help charities out. When you sign up you choose a charity of your choice.

Since I just signed up I don't have a lot of experience with it yet. I will definitely let you guys know what I think once I have done some offers. Are any of you a member? I would love to know what you think! You can check it out and/or sign up HERE.

If you sign up now be sure to come back and let me know what you think! I love testing new products! :)

I just saw this on the site:

Redeem Your Earnings

When you have more than $9.99 in cash available, you can redeem your earnings here. 5% will automatically go to the charity you selected which Crowdtap will match. You can choose to donate the rest for your charity or get an Amazon gift card e-mailed to you.


How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment