Monday, April 11, 2011

Proper Coupon Usage




As many of you probably know there has been some fraudulent coupon usage shown on TV. I won't get into any specifics, but there is absolutely no reason to use a coupon fraudulently. Any couponer that has been doing this for any amount of time knows that you can get plenty of products very cheap and even free by doing this legitimately. If you ever have any questions about something you can always ask me or go on any of the legitimate coupon sites. There are plenty out there so don't fall for the wrong ones. I also want to let you guys know that there are so many couponing sites that show you how to coupon for free. There really isn't any reason to pay for the information. I understand if you want to take a class, because you are a visual learner. I am referring to some posts that were brought to light where you can purchase the information on how to coupon. Please don't EVER purchase that information. Come to me I will give you the information or the sites. :)

Collin over at Hip2Save has a lot of very great learning videos. Today she did her weekly Coffee with Collin video about Proper Coupon Usage. Go HERE to check it out. It is very informational. Her site is another site that you don't have to worry about anything fraudulent going on. She has an awesome site it is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment