Thursday, May 12, 2011

Swagbucks Coupons




Not sure if you guys have already signed up with Swagbucks, but if not you can go here and sign up. You can earn Swagbucks by just surfing the net! You can then redeem them for many different rewards. I usually do the Amazon gift cards, but there are a ton of things to choose from.

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know they have printable coupons on their site and when you redeem these coupons at the store you get 10 Swagbucks for each one! Now if you are printing coupons anyway why not get something else out of them too! Just thought I would share with you guys. I have done this many times. :)

1 comment:

  1. Another great site is www.bankquest.org It's a lot like swagbucks, but soooo much better. In my opinion their ways to earn are just a lot cooler. Like watching youtube, searching google, making suggestions, and the idea wall. The hyperactive points (bonus points every 9 minutes) and 8% of referrals points for life is what I like the most though.
    Between that and the $10 for reading strategies and tutorials, I think its pretty awesome. If you want more tips/help after you read the strategies, feel free to email me at californiadreamin90210@gmail.com :)

    P.S. they have the same coupons as swagbucks for you to print too

    ReplyDelete