Saturday, January 8, 2011

Free Apple Products




I saw this on Hip2Save so I am going to try it out. If any of you have tried this let me know. You can earn Apple products (Ipod, Mac, etc) for referring people. Collin over at Hip2Save said it works so we will see. I remember her giving away MacBook and Ipods so maybe it does work! I know I will try it out! The site is called No More Rack. They also have items you can buy on there and just for signing up you get a $10 credit to use on the site! I will try it out. I was skeptical of Swag Bucks at first and I have won gift cards through there. So hey I am on the computer anyway I figure I'll try it! Like I said if you have tried this before leave a comment and let us know!! Go HERE sign up and try it out! What have you got to lose? :) No purchase is required and this is going on through February 7th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment