Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love coupons!!

I started learning how to actually use coupons to get the best deals November 2009. Through a lot of trial and error I think I am actually getting the hang of it now. It helps to have some really great sites to see deals that others have put together. So with the couponing part of our blog I am going to try to post some deals I see and deals I've seen throughout the web. I will also be posting pictures of some of the deals I find and my shopping trips!!

We love being able to save money in this economy. There are so many things you can get for free or really really cheap! We get food, medicine, hygiene products, cleaning products etc for free! It is so nice! It is also great to be able to stock up on the great deals when you find them and be able to just go grab what you need off of the shelf when you run out instead of running to the store and paying FULL price (eeek!) for whatever you need!

Couponing has become very addicting! It is such a thrill to walk out of a store with a cart full of items that you pay little or NOTHING for! I LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment